To optimize the emergency response team’s work, they must be notified quickly by calling 514 847‑2585 in the event of an emergency.
The qualified personnel at the Control Centre is in charge of coordinating and properly guiding responders (e.g. ambulances, firefighters) and then dispatching them as quickly as possible to the scene of the emergency. If you are unable to contact Security due to unforeseen circumstances, please dial 9-1-1. Then try to contact the building’s Security Department again by dialling 514 847‑2585.
If you need emergency assistance from Urgence-santé, please contact the Security Department at 514 847‑2585. The security officer on duty has all the instructions to follow in such a case, which saves time.
For any abnormal situation likely to threaten the safety of people or the building, please notify the Control Centre at 514 847‑2585 and provide the following information:
- Name and floor of the unit, subsidiary or company;
- Floor(s) where the abnormal situation is occurring;
- Details about the situation;
- Your name and telephone number.
When the building’s alarm is triggered, all elevators are programmed to go down to the ground floor until the cause of the alarm is determined. Please avoid leaving any objects that could block the service elevator hall on your floor.
Download the following file to consult the evacuation plan:
An infirmary that includes basic first-aid equipment is available in Édifice Jacques-Parizeau.
If you have a health need, go to Security and ask whether the infirmary is available. For more serious cases that require first-aid assistance, call 514 847‑2585 and a security agent will respond to help the person in need.
Here is a plan showing the location of the Control Centre and the infirmary.
An access card is needed to enter and use the building. To obtain an access card, please contact Tenant Services Centre at (514) 847‑2525.
Here are the current procedures for accessing Édifice Jacques-Parizeau:
- Photo ID card and authorized access level
- The card has to be shown to the security agent near the elevator lobbies at the Parquet level or at the Jean-Paul Riopelle reception desk.
- The card has to be swiped into the card readers with electronic locks in the Square-Victoria lobby.
- Access control at the entrance to the offices
- Sign-in required at reception desks.
- Handed a visitor card (no access without a card)
- Indication of elevator lobbies and the floor being visited
- The card has to be shown to the security agent near the elevator lobbies at the Parquet level or at the Square-Victoria reception desk.
- Use of elevator buttons for uncontrolled floors (floor with reception desk)
- Greeted at reception desk on the floor being visited
The form for borrowing equipment by an employee of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec must be filled out each time computer hardware or other equipment is borrowed and must be authorized by the person in authority.
To borrow equipment, employees must go to one of the two reception desks, i.e. Square-Victoria (open from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) or Jean-Paul-Riopelle (open from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) to validate the form. Between 6:30 p.m. and 7 a.m., employees must go to the Control Centre located near the Jean-Paul-Riopelle lobby.