COVID-19 - POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Updated on May 14, 2022
The health and safety of our community are our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining l'Édifice Jacques-Parizeau to the industry's highest cleanliness standards, and we comply with the protocols and guidelines established by public health and governmental authorities
PROCEDURES AND PROTOCALS IN FORCE
We rely on the collective cooperation of the public to comply with the measures described by government authorities and ask everyone to follow the measures posted throughout the property, to ensure together, the well-being of everyone.
- Please help us keep our property safe and do not enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: COUGH, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, AND/OR FEVER.
- Hand soap dispensers and hand sanitizer dispensers are available at designated locations on our property.
- We have implemented rigorous sanitization procedures for washrooms, tables, door handles, and other high-touch surfaces with increased frequency.
ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC
For more details on specific opening hours, please contact retailers directly.
ACCESS TO TENANTS
The required access and services are maintained.
Tenants must have an access card at all times.
We remind you that in addition to complying with the usual rules regarding health and safety at work, it is your responsibility to comply with the specific health and safety requirements and directives issued by the Government of Quebec due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Please take note of the measures taken in the property and follow the instructions as indicated in the tenant's guide sent to your company.
For any questions you may have, please contact:
- 514 842-3261 for the reception desk of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- 514 841-7600 for the reception desk of Ivanhoé Cambridge
We thank you for your understanding during this time.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Édifice Jacques-Parizeau is committed to obtaining the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label for its property.
The label provides tangible, internationally recognized assurance that:
- we meet the industry's highest hygiene and prevention standards; and
- we are fully prepared for a safe restart and continuation of our activities in the context of the pandemic.
This certification is a sign of confidence in our property, the employees who operate and manage it as well as the tenants who work there. Together, we certify to our customers that they are in a safe and healthy place.